Please make your check payable to:
The Food Literacy Project at Oxmoor Farm
9001 Limehouse Lane
Louisville, KY 40220
THANK YOU for supporting our work to:
- Engage young people in discovery-based learning with farming and healthy foods
- Provide youth employment, leadership, and career development opportunities
- Supply fresh local produce to Louisville neighbors in need
- Engage youth in advocacy and finding policy solutions
- Cultivate a generation of young people who contribute meaningfully to shaping a better future.
Because of you, young people will be empowered to thrive and to advance food security, health, equity, and prosperity, becoming leaders in their communities and food system.
Please contact Rebecca “Rhubarb” Grau, Advancement Manager at 502-491-0072 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Food Literacy Project is a 501(c)3 nonprofit education organization