- “I would participate again because I can learn how to communicate and be a leader.”
- “I thought this was interesting because it gave me an idea of what it is like to actually work on a farm.”
- “The young people who come to the farm aren’t used to putting their hands in the dirt. There’s real value in seeing where food comes from.”
- “Growing vegetables and developing our own recipes showed me that you can eat healthy but still like the food.”
- “I love that it’s a real farm — not a new, shiny venue just for field trips.”
Help Launch Truck Farm Louisville!
You can help us build a traveling, edible learning garden for schools & communities planted in the back of a pickup truck! Contribute to our Indiegogo campaign!
The Food Literacy Project is Hiring!
We are seeking to fill both the Program Director and Program Coordinator positions. Follow the link to our People of the Food Literacy Project page for job descriptions and information.
Our experiential education programs engage young people in the life of the farm and emphasize learning through discovery and exploration.
Learn more »
Support the only farm-based education program in the Louisville area. We depend on donors like you to bring the Field-to-Fork experience to life for local youth!
Be a donor today!
FLP is a fun, rewarding, and stimulating place to volunteer. We seek people who are passionate about introducing youth to the wonders of sustainable farming!
How you can help »
Stay in Touch
Sign up for our newsletter and receive updates on how the Food Literacy Project is making a difference in our community.
Sign up now »