- 2 cups maida
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cups cabbage, grated
- 1 cups carrot, grated
- 1 T. oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp. vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Mix the maida, salt and baking powder and knead to a stiff dough with water.
- Heat oil and add the onion and garlic.
- Saute over high heat and add the carrot and cabbage. Turn around over high heat till glossy.
- Take it off the heat and mix in the soya sauce, salt, vinegar and black pepper.
- Roll the dough thin (translucent) and cut into 4″-5″ rounds.
- Take a round, wet edges and place some filling in the center.
- Steam for about 10 minutes and serve with soya sauce and chili sauce