Youth Community Agriculture Program
The Youth Community Agriculture Program (YCAP) cultivates a new generation of leaders by engaging youth in growing, cooking and marketing fresh foods, exploring the food system and building food justice in their own community. Using food as a vehicle for personal growth and social change, we inspire young people to take an active role in their food system and create a healthier community.
Be a 2017 YCAP Crew Member!
- Must be 16-19 years old by June 1, 2017
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Interest in learning how to grow & cook vegetables
- Desire to engage in Louisville’s local food economy
How to Apply:
- Click here to read over YCAP Crew Member Job Description.
- Click here to download and complete the Food Literacy Project application.
- Complete the SummerWorks Application, and select The Food Literacy Project in the process.
Questions? Contact Erin Hargrove, Program Coordinator, at 502-491-0072 or firstname.lastname@example.org